英文中那些高級的表達
【花癡男女篇】
1. He is in great shape . 他身材很好。
2. a man of good taste 有品位的男人
3. insanely good-looking 極帥無比
【學校篇】
1. straight-A student 全優生
2. no phones no texting 不準用手機 不準發短信
3. postpone the match 推遲比賽
4. Play big . 好好表現。
5. return the favor 還人情 open old wound 揭老傷疤
【職場篇】
1. I got off work early . 我下班早。
2.Is that a good living ? 你那份工作好么?
3. It was tough starting out . 開始很難。(指創業等等)
4. I subbing for her . 我頂替她。
5. His contract is up . 他的合同到期了。
6. Appreciate it . 感謝。
7. moonlight n. 月光 v. 兼職
I moonlight as an adult-phone entertainer .
我兼職接聽成人電話。
8. I am on the paper . 我是報社的
9. (對長輩說)I don't meant to be disrespectful , but .........
我無意冒犯,但是。。。。
10. pay you the big bucks 付你很多薪水
11. Severe stress makes women age prematurely . 嚴重的壓力讓女人過早的衰老。
12. How do I reach you ? 我怎么和你聯系?
【生活篇】
1. How is going ? 怎么樣?(打招呼時用)
2. Let's reschedule . 我們改時間。
3. Can I get a little help ? 能幫我個小忙么 ? 大忙可以說 Can you do me a favor?
4. This is kind of personal . 這有點私人。
5. How you holding up? (不知怎么翻譯,一般用于去參加葬禮時候跟主人說的,大概意思是你沒事吧)
6. We'll take the check . 我們買單。
7. I'm stuck . 我被困住了。
8. The door is jammed. 門卡住打不開了
9. I'm begging you . 求求你了。
10. I'm looking for sb . (打電話時) 我找誰誰
11. She is not answering her phone .= She's not picking up the phone.
12. unwrap the present 拆禮物
13. Don't be mean . 別那么刻薄。
14. It's the least we can do . 這是至少我們可以做的。
15. door handles 門把手 door knobs 門把(圓的那種)
I'm running out of time . 我就快沒時間了。
16. Go ahead . 繼續。17. —What about battery life ? 電池電量如何?
—It's just less than half . 不到一半。
18. How much does the phone have left ? 手機還能維持多長時間?
19. You have conserve that battery . 你必須省著用電池。
20. Is the ringer set on a sound or vibrate ? 鈴聲是設置在響鈴還是震動?
21. We are doing the best we can . 我們正在盡最大的努力。
22. I'm gonna throw up . 我要吐了。
- 上一篇:勞務派遣與勞務外包的區別 2014/11/8
- 下一篇:可預防職業病的七種食物 2014/11/7